I’m absolutely eco-static to announce Kindness by Design’s first ever GIVEAWAY! Here’s your chance to win some gorgeous items from Recycled Market including:
|A cuff bracelet made using recycled plastic bottles and covered with vintage fabrics|
|A flower brooch made from upcycled zippers|
|A paper bead necklace handcrafted from recycled magazine pages! Each necklace raises much needed funds for a Filipino NGO, working to promote, and protect children’s rights|
How to enter:
- Check out Recycled Market’s amazing ec0-range online and leave a comment here telling us what is your favourite piece of recycled fashion and why you think ecochic is awesome!
- If you have a Facebook account head over and “like” Kindness by Design and Recycled Market
- Follow Kindness by Design and Recycled Market on Twitter if you have an account
- Follow both Kindness by Design’s blog and Recycled Market’s blog
- Start tweeting about this contest!
Entries close on February 4th and a winner will be announced on February 5th – GOOD LUCK!!!
One thought on “Exclusive *GIVEAWAY* from Kindness by Design + Recycled Market”
I like the zebra sculpture made from flip flops.
lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com